Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ochazuke

Simply light & refreshing that I've prepared this for dinner for straight 2 days! :) Plus is fuss free to prepare also....

Ingredient (1 serving)
  • 1 green tea bag (steep in 250ml hot water)
  • cooked rice
  • 1 tbsp light soya sauce
  • dash of sesame oil
  • Furikake (can be bought at suprmarket at Jap section)
  • fried toufu
  • shiktake mushroom lightly sauteed
  • pan-fried salmon
  • omelette
To serve : Scoop rice into serving bowl, pour over green tea and drizzle over light soya sauce & sesame oil. Top with your favourite toppings and sprinkle over Furikake, serve immediately!...

1 comment:

.dinewithleny said...

I remember having this in Japan. Simple and yummy. Your daughter is so cute...I wish I can make such a nice and beautiful birthday cake for my children next time. =)...

Related Posts with Thumbnails